question

rga1881 avatar image
rga1881 asked jitender-kumar answered

microsoftdynamics/outlook integration

Do you have integration with Oulook or Microsoft Dynamics us Internet Explorer or Edge .. i.e. without requiring Chrome ... all my Chrome efforts have failed ... and since I don't use Chrome generally I would prefer not to have to solve that problem but use IE or Edge since most of our internet applications require IE or Edge ... Richard

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered
Hello Mr. Andrews,

Greetings! We do have RingCentral for Outlook for Windows.  
http://www.ringcentral.com/office/features/outlook-integration/overview.html

Inside scoop for you - We will be working on Dynamics integration soon, Hopefully will have it available next quarter 

As for IE, IE is to cumbersome to add more functionality and we do not plan to extend, like we did to Chrome. Edge seems promising on extensions and we have been hearing some news MS will add extension. We will add support for Edge it becomes public. 

Hope that helps

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

melvin-vidallo2314 avatar image
melvin-vidallo2314 answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Microsoft Dynamic CRM. Requesting to have RingCentral Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Has this been solved by Jitender's response above?
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys