question

hassan-shahzad2156 avatar image
hassan-shahzad2156 asked benjamin-dean answered

I want to get call dispositions notifications on my server.

when agent call and change the call status it automatically pushed to my server. How can it be achieved ? where i have to pass the method of my controller ?

i done have any idea of RC please guide me.

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hello Hassan,

You'll want to begin at the beginning (if you have not already) by visiting the Developer Portal ( https://developer.ringcentral.com) and going through the Quickstart Tutorials so you can familiarize with how to properly setup and begin developing with the RingCentral API.

Once you have completed that, you are going to want to use one of our SDKs (because they simplify the developer work needed to operate with our API). Using these SDKs, you will want to create a Subscription, and monitor Presence events for the various extensions in your RingCentral account you care to monitor. Our API Developer Guide has the complete details on the spec for creating each of these objects in your code to achieve your desired use case.

I have created this repository on Github using our RingCentral JavaScript SDK to demonstrate the basics of how developers can use the Push Notification (Subscriptions/PubSub). Please feel free to fork this code into your own repository and follow the directions in the README.md file to get it up and running. If you have any questions or issues operating this code, please add these in the Github Issue tracker for the repository.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys