question

eyecare-leaders- avatar image
eyecare-leaders- asked ·

Error OAU-123 Authorization header is not specified

I use the authentication API to login and retrieve access token successfully, but, when I use the access token to access other API such as get phone number or send SMS, the error "OAU-123: Authorization header is not specified" is returned. Note: we still send SMS and call other API successfully using sandbox account with the same source code. 2 days ago, our system still worked correctly.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·
We are aware of this issue and working on a resolution. We will post back here when we have more information. Thanks.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·
We have tested the system successfully and it should be operational again for you. Please try it out.

eyecare-leaders- avatar image
eyecare-leaders- answered ·
It works fine. Thank you.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered ·
I am going to mark this as solved for now. Thanks for your patience and happy coding!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.