News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Error Code 3003 - Cannot delete this meeting
Tags: meetings
Apr 29, 2019 at 8:23am   •   8 replies  •  0 likes
beth-jensen
When a meeting is cancelled, I receive Error Code 3003 - Cannot delete this meeting.  I receive the pop up several times.  I can close out of the error code pop-ups and the meeting is still deleted, but I should not be receiving this message
on Jun 28, 2019 at 12:09am   •  0 likes
Hi Dean, 

In the case I have been dealing with, it is the owner of the meeting who was having issues with deleting a meeting, I would completely understand that an error code would be thrown up if someone else who didn't own the meeting was trying to cancel it. 
on May 7, 2019 at 7:58am   •  0 likes
I receive the message when I am cancelling (not deleting) a meeting from Outlook, but the error message is generated from RingCentral, not Outlook.  And I receive it multiple times - close one error message and another instance pops up - up to 4 times.  But the meeting does eventually cancel and I can "x" out of each instance of the error message.  
on May 7, 2019 at 7:50am   •  0 likes
Hey Beth and Brett,

Could you provide more details? When are you receiving this error message? Where are you trying to delete the Meeting from?
on May 6, 2019 at 1:59pm   •  0 likes
I'm having the same issue and I'm unable to cancel the meeting. Quite annoying. Only started a few weeks ago.
on Jul 3, 2019 at 2:44pm   •  0 likes
Ours seems to be a bit more mysterious.  The meeting shows the correct organizer and when it is forwarded to someone or declined by someone it emails the organizer (him) but it is not his RC meeting ID.  As IT manager i had the organizer forward it to me.  I accepted it, he was notified i did then I logged in. It logged me into a users meeting not in our tenant or working for our organization. We've had the support ticket open with RC since 6/18/2019 with no results. The error now makes sense as RC does not see him as the organizer but he is listed as the organizer in the scheduling assistant and he is the one who gets notifications of acceptance, decline, and your attendees are waiting.  Some sort of cross tenant glitch i am assuming. I just escalated to my Rep but this seems like a security issue as well to me.  
on Apr 6, 2021 at 9:00am   •  0 likes

Recently ran across this 3003 error issue and disabling the RingCentral Outlook plugin temporarily enabled us to delete/cancel the meeting.

on Apr 7, 2021 at 3:24pm   •  0 likes

@Pearce Hamblin Thanks for this fix! Any issues since?

on Apr 8, 2021 at 2:14am   •  0 likes

Hi @Becky-Community_Manager, this hasn't happened since, but if it does, disabling the add-in should hopefully resolve :)

on Jun 28, 2019 at 6:05am   •  0 likes
Same here ... I was the owner of the meeting, but still received the error.  It usually happens if I try to delete the meeting too close to the meeting start time.  But it's still before the meeting start, so it doesn't seem like I should receive any type of error.  The meeting does delete, but the error message shows multiple times and is very annoying.
on Jun 27, 2019 at 1:01pm   •  0 likes
Usually this occurs when you are trying to cancel a meeting series made by someone else. To resolve, have the original meeting scheduler delete the meetings or grant you permission to do so.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us