News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Calendar integration via URL
Tags: integrations
Mar 30, 2019 at 9:25pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
sergey-bloom

The Glip calendar URL changes unexpectedly and almost instantly. I subscribed to my Gli calendar per instructions using my Google calendar, and it worked - I saw my Glip calendar events in my Google calendar. About 30 seconds later, the Glip calendar URL changed. I added some more events to the Glip calendar, but Google calendar never got updated. This made me wonder if maybe the URL changed, and sure enough, the URL was different on the Glip side. I tested this several times and discovered that the URL changes almost instantly. For example, I added one event to the Glip calendar, resubscribed from Google calendar with the correct URL and verified that the event showed up there, went back to Glip within 30 seconds or less and added another event, went back to Google calendar and the second event fro Glip never showed up. I then went back into Glip, clicked on the integration link to check that the URL is still the same and WAS NOT. Obviously, this has to be a software bug.

Has anyone else come across this? Could this, please, be fixed?

Thank you.

1 Answer
answered on Apr 1, 2019 at 12:07pm  
Hey Sergey, our Product Team is actually working towards creating a better calendar integration experience which should release this summer (barring any unforeseen issues). Sorry for the inconvenience it's causing right now :(

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us