question

francis-oliver-malit1475 avatar image
francis-oliver-malit1475 asked benjamin-dean commented

Can someone help me how to figure out where to get this fields Included, purchased, result description and extension using API read call log

Hi guys, I'm trying to recreate your call logs from csv by using your API. Can someone help me how to figure out where to get this fields Included, purchased, result description and extension.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered benjamin-dean commented
Hello Francis,

We have getting started information available in our Quick Start guide, and this also has introductory information for creating calls to fetch Call-Log data.

You can view the data which is returned from requests to our Call-Log API resource in the API Explorer and the RingCentral Developer Guide.

You can obtain call-log data using different routes for different types of results you desire: active-calls, recording data, recording content, call-logs by extension, and you're able to use filters to do things such as request detailed call-log data if you need it.

Have you already created your Sandbox, and defined an application in Developer Portal?
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

francis-oliver-malit1475 avatar image francis-oliver-malit1475 commented ·
Hi sir Benjamin, our app is now graduated and can now access the production data. We are trying to replicate the same call logs from the downloading of call logs manually. Currently I'm having a problem figuring out how to get the forwarded to field and can we get the phone number of the caller to be the same format as the downloaded phone number
0 Likes 0 ·
benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
I'm a little confused by your question.

Could you provide me with the headers/body of the requests you're using and what you either (expect or desire) from the body which you are not receiving please?

That will help me to understand precisely what you need.
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys