question

pgordon1331 avatar image
pgordon1331 asked pgordon1331 answered

APP for our CRM Vtiger PBX to make calls.

I'm tring to create an APP for our CRM Vtiger PBX to make calls. Anyone has a suggestion on how I should go about doing this?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
I have not used vtiger CRM before, but they offer a Zapier integration ( https://zapier.com/zapbook/vtiger/ ) and RingCentral was just released in beta for Zapier as an integration as well. If vTiger has the Trigger you want to use in Zapier, you could have the next step in your ZAP to use the RingOut Action of RingCentral's zapier integration to make the call for you. This might need some experimentation, but it should be possible.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

pgordon1331 avatar image
pgordon1331 answered
I saw that too Thanks! I'm trying to get around paying them for what I can do for free.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys