News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
How to change service plan?
Tags: subscription
Jul 5, 2017 at 10:44am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
xilium-sales
4 Answers
answered on Nov 5, 2020 at 5:01am  

I would like to downgrade my service and after contacting sales they said only my account manager could perform action. Still have not heard from my account manager. Is there a reason RC makes this so difficult?

on Nov 10, 2020 at 8:42am   •  0 likes

Hello @GreenStart Consulting, we want to help. Please send us your account details at community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

answered on Jan 6, 2020 at 4:49pm  
i merely want to downgrade my account.  PLEASE RETURN MY CALL!!   1-702-539-6839

answered on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:14am  
In addition to what Saadet just mentioned, if you are speaking about changing from RingCentral Office Standard edition to the Premium or Ultimate edition, you can do it in the Billing section of the Admin Portal by clicking on the Change Edition button (see the screen shot below).  The reason I mentioned this option is because sometimes customers can confuse an "edition" with a "plan".

If however you want to change from the Professional plan to the Office plan, you would have to contact your Account Manager. 

answered on Jul 29, 2020 at 8:07pm  
Hello Xilium, 

You will want to speak with your Account Manager or you can contact our Sales department :)

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us