question

kevin-truong72 avatar image
kevin-truong72 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

ringcentral-csharp SDK?

I have exchanged few messages with John Wang around 4 months ago under this questions https://devcommunity.ringcentral.com/ringcentraldev/topics/how-to-attaching-pdf-to-a-fax-messaege and was asking if we can go to production with csharp SDK. He told me "SDK is under active development and the interfaces are changing. We anticipate moving this out of alpha in a few weeks after which time the interface will be much more stable for backward compatibility purposes."

On Github I still see version 0.1.0 for ringcentral-csharp. Is this stable enough that we can use it on our production environment for fax and sms? or should I wait for version 1.0?

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
The C# SDK is stable enough to use, however, we are still working on the next release which will have some slight modifications to the interface (classes / methods). These should not be major changes so, if you are okay with that, feel free to use the 0.1.0 SDK that is available now.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys