question

naresh-khuriwal410 avatar image
naresh-khuriwal410 asked Collin Maxwell answered

crm integration with php sdk

i am new in ringcentral . any one help me integrate ringcentral with my crm for click to call process my crm is develop in php , i have already setup php sdk , but how can integrate crm with ring for click to call

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered Collin Maxwell commented
Hello Naresh,

First, allow me to welcome you to the RingCentral Developer Community!

We have useful resources available to explain and demonstrate with code how to use Click to Call using either the URI Scheme or RingOut functionality:
Please be aware that the PHP SDK has some limitations relating to the Subscription resource of the RingCentral API which could potentially be a blocker for using it in your CRM integration if you plan on subscribing to an extensions events for a use-case such as a "screen pop" in your CRM. If you know you'll need this functionality, you may want to consider using the JavaScript SDK which has full support for Subscriptions in addition to all other platform functionality.

The first thing you'll need to do is to create an interface within your CRM to permit a RingCentral user the ability to authenticate (you'll want to use the 3-Legged OAuth). Once the operator has authenticated (via your CRM) into their RingCentral account, your application will have obtained a valid access token which can be used to execute calls (such as RingOut) from within your CRM application to the RingCentral API of your choosing.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks,
Benjamin
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Collin Maxwell avatar image Collin Maxwell commented ·

Hi Benjamin , I have the question Its running for localhost with sandbox api?

0 Likes 0 ·
Collin Maxwell avatar image
Collin Maxwell answered

I got error like this Exception: Unauthorized for this grant type SDK HTTP Error at https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/oauth/token Response text: { "error" : "unauthorized_client", "errors" : [ { "errorCode" : "OAU-251", "message" : "Unauthorized for this grant type" } ], "error_description" : "Unauthorized for this grant type" } Previous: Response has unsuccessful status #0 C:\xampp3\htdocs\ringcentral\vendor\ringcentral\ringcentral-php\src\Platform\Platform.php(310): RingCentral\SDK\Http\Client->send(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request)) #1 C:\xampp3\htdocs\ringcentral\vendor\ringcentral\ringcentral-php\src\Platform\Platform.php(434): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->sendRequest(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request), Array) #2 C:\xampp3\htdocs\ringcentral\vendor\ringcentral\ringcentral-php\src\Platform\Platform.php(212): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->requestToken('/restapi/oauth/...', Array) #3 C:\xampp3\htdocs\ringcentral\demo\index.php(18): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->login(Array, '101', 'GodlovesUs143') #4 {main}

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys