question

Jeroen Couwenberg avatar image
Jeroen Couwenberg asked Jeroen Couwenberg answered

Can we remove an endpoint we do not use anymore so the app can graduate?

We want to pass graduation and be able to set our app to production. There is one endpoint criteria we have not hit 5 times. This endpoint we will not use anymore in our app. I really hope we can avoid having to wait two days for this criteria to clear out before I can apply for production.

The app it concerns is Loyally Freshdesk Call Control

and the endpoint we will not be using anymore is - account/directory/contacts

Can you maybe remove that endpoint so we can graduate the app?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi Jeroen,

Either you send a request to the developer support team and submit a support ticket to request for the waive. Or, double-check if your app does not need to access user contact anymore then remove the ReadContacts permission from the app then graduate it.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jeroen Couwenberg avatar image
Jeroen Couwenberg answered

Hi Phong,

I will contact developer support concerning this problem. The problem has to do with one of the endpoint criteria and not a permission.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys