question

stavan14604 avatar image
stavan14604 asked Tyler Liu commented

Can someone help code an Add-on / Integration to stop harassing calls automatically?

We need an experienced coder to create an integration with our global community supported database of reported and harassing blacklisted phone numbers.

If you are too busy please connect us with someone interested and capable to help.

Thanks,

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
Please check RingCentral Professional Services:  https://www.ringcentral.com/solutions/professional-services.html
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

stavan14604 avatar image
stavan14604 answered Tyler Liu commented

Thanks Tyler, I see the page but then what? How do I contact your professional services team? - I see a pop-up to chat with sales - I don't need sales... Also, I don't see prices for professional services... Is there a person I can contact?

1 comment
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image Tyler Liu ♦ commented ·
Please send an email to tyler.liu@ringcentral.com so that I know your email address. I will put you in touch with the manager of Professional Services team. You can talk to him directly to see if his team can help.
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys