question

stavan avatar image
stavan asked ·

Help needed to code Add-on / Integration to stop harassing calls automatically

We need experienced coder to create an integration with our global community supported database of reported harassing blacklisted phone numbers.

if you are too busy please connect us with someone interested and capable to help.

Thanks,
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered ·
Please check RingCentral Professional Services:  https://www.ringcentral.com/solutions/professional-services.html

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

stavan avatar image
stavan answered ·
Thanks Tiler, I see the page but then what? How do I contact your professional services team? - I see a pop-up to chat with sells - i don't need sells... Also I don't see prices for professional services... Is there a person I can contact?
1 comment Share

Please send an email to tyler.liu@ringcentral.com so that I know your email address. I will put you in touch with the manager of Professional Services team. You can talk to him directly to see if his team can help.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.