question

snakeboard-snakeboard avatar image
snakeboard-snakeboard asked ·

restapi/v1.0/account/~/recording/571972774064 returns CMN-102 not found despite having an existing object in the call log record

As the title suggests there is a recording entry attached to a call log record which is not returning the recording meta data.

Any ideas?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·
Can you show the code how you read the recording attachment? It full uri is returned from the recording.contentUri and it should look like this:

https://media.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/[]accountId/recording/6197327004/content 
Your content id looks too long and missing the /content

Let me know

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

snakeboard-snakeboard answered ·
Hello, the code is doing a GET on:

https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/recording/571972774064

This is only for getting the call meta data and  not for getting the /content.

This is a step before reading the recording attachment.

The response is:

"errorCode" : "CMN-102", "message" : "Resource for parameter [callRecordingId] is not found",
12 comments Share

My bad that I did not read your question carefully.

You provided the sessionId not the record id. The record id is something like this "
CU_9_TsLrhvLDUA"

However, just now we have some problem with the call log in sandbox. Hopefully we will it soon. You can test with your production account though.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi,

These are the following Ids for accessing the data with this query:

CallRecordId: Py_Um-8297uTzUA,
RecordingId: 571972774064
SessionId: 763881998064

I also experienced more error messages with the same problem at around 23:30 on 13/03/2019 but they seem to have rectified themselves; this one however is still an issue.

Kind regards,
0 Likes 0 · ·
Where did you get the instruction to use the "RecordingId" and the "SessionId" to fetch the record?
The documentation shows the required input is the "callRecordId*" which is an internal identifier of a call log record. So just use that one.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi,

I got the information here:

https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-reference#Call-Log-listCallRecordings

The example posted uses a number:

GET /restapi/v1.0/account/401452676008/recording/401786818008

0 Likes 0 · ·
Thanks! That is incorrect and misleading info. I will let the docs team know to fix that. Meanwhile, please use the correct CallRecordId (i.e. records[0].id)
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments
snakeboard-snakeboard answered ·
Hi,

This has turned into a bigger problem now as we have 10 or so calls that return recording objects but throw exceptions when accessing the recording metadata / content; is there an update on this?

Kind regards,
2 comments Share

The person I who could look into this problem just got back from vacation. I will check with him today and give you update asap.

Your patience is much appreciated!
Please stay tuned.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Can you send your question with those recording ids to devsupport@ringcentral.com so our support engineers can help you better with this problem.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.