question

venkatraju-p13839 avatar image
venkatraju-p13839 asked paco-vu commented

How to find live incoming call event using C#

Hi ,

I am writing call centre type application, If call comes , I want to find that event in c# and pop up my screen.So I need to find live incoming call. So is there any possibility to find that event in c#.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
You need to setup subscriptions:  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp-client/blob/master/RingCentral.Test/SubscripotionT...

Use eventFilter /restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

venkatraju-p13839 avatar image
venkatraju-p13839 answered paco-vu commented
Hi Tyler,

Thank for your support.

We found incoming call event in c#. Now I want to call operations from C#, but  its aks below permission.But that permission not shows in app settings.

application needs to have [TelephonySessions] permission

1 comment
1 |3000

paco-vu avatar image paco-vu commented ·

I saw you asked questions related to WebRTC in other threads. Are you using WebRTC to make a call or the Call Control API? If you use the Call Control API, send a request to enable the feature for your sandbox account by submitting a help ticket.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys