question

bhuvaneswari-b13917 avatar image
bhuvaneswari-b13917 asked bhuvaneswari-b13917 commented

Sandbox working shows 200, Production not working shows 500

I have created an app in Private - Desktop/Windows for my client

Download PHP SDK and passed the credentials.

Sandbox account shows 200 ok and Production account shows 500 error

Would like to know why?

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered bhuvaneswari-b13917 commented
Have you graduated your app and use the production client id and client secret correctly?

If you have done that, can you give me your account email address and the app name or the client id so I can check.

+ Phong
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bhuvaneswari-b13917 avatar image bhuvaneswari-b13917 commented ·
Yep, I have graduated our app.
Account Email Address:  dave@consumerlawsc.com (But if want to send a mail kindly send to bhuvaneswari@siamcomputing.com)
App name: Consumer SC - Private - Desktop/windows
Production Client ID: JVdNc4f-Qp6zzaPNzOxA2w
Production Client Secret: 6u5CFVhnTEiTJ7as4hqI3gH3m9w3GhShC4w_i7fX-IzQ
0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·
Hi,

I was asking only the client id. You must never post both client Id and client secret in a public place like this. I was asking only for the id to find your app. For security, you should now clone the app and delete the original app before we proceed to solve this problem. Or at lease, edit your response to remove both the client id and the client secret.

+ Phong
0 Likes 0 ·
bhuvaneswari-b13917 avatar image bhuvaneswari-b13917 commented ·
Sorry about that. I will delete the credentials details in this post. But I cannot find the place to edit the following. Can you guide how to edit the post.. because I cannot find edit or delete text for the previous text after you replied. Or you can also tell how to delete this post as well.
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys