question

neeraj-bhatia12613 avatar image
neeraj-bhatia12613 asked Phong Vu commented

i have not login with api using ringcentral credential but using demo developer credential it's working so what can i do

i have not login with api using ringcentral credential but using demo developer credential it's working so what can i do

rest apilog in
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented
Can you explain more about what you want to achieve?

1. Do you have a RingCentral developer account? If not, sign up to get one.
2. "... using demo developer credentials..." did you mean using the sandbox account credentials?
3. "... using RingCentral credentials ..." did you mean using the production account credentials? Follow the instructions at Apply for production
4. If you have problem with using an API, let us know the API name so we can help.

+ Phong
10 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

neeraj-bhatia12613 avatar image neeraj-bhatia12613 commented ·
1. Do you have a RingCentral developer account? If not,  sign up to get one.==> Yes
2. "... using demo developer credentials..." did you mean using the sandbox account credentials? ==> Yes
3. "... using RingCentral credentials ..." did you mean using the production account credentials? Follow the instructions at  Apply for production ==> Not Apply for production 
4. If you have problem with using an API, let us know the API name so we can help.
==> Use your Webphone  Demo code for implementation ,please check below screenshot

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·
So you are using this demo? Have you double check all necessary application creation steps, choosing the right application type (either Browser-Based or Server/Web). And adding the URL  http://localhost:8080/demo/callback.html as the OAuth Redirect URI for your app?

Here is what I have when I tried the demo on heroku.

0 Likes 0 ·
Yes i have used  this one demo code for implement,but it's can't work
with original  ringcentral account, but with demo developer account it's showing screen and play sound "this service temporary not available please contact to support" 
0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·
What did you mean "original RingCentral account"? You meant the production one? If so, the server needs to be https://platform.ringcentral.com and the client ID/Secret must be the one for your app in production environment.

And you said the demo developer account (please call it the sandbox account!) is plays the quoted text? How does it play the sound and when?
0 Likes 0 ·
What did you mean "original RingCentral account"? You meant the production one? If so, the server needs to be  https://platform.ringcentral.com and the client ID/Secret must be the one for your app in production environment. ==> That time we have not a production account but we have premium user and we have calling from admin portal but now we need to implement in our site. 

And you said the demo developer account (please call it the sandbox account!) is plays the quoted text? How does it play the sound and when?
==> Using other send box account, when enter the number and click on  call so playing sound like "this service not available please contact to support"

so please guide me what can i do, and how to resolve this problem
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys