question

tarek-mollah13018 avatar image
tarek-mollah13018 asked Phong Vu commented

I aint able to connect to the App in sandbox I created.

I am looking to automate my marketing and make Sharpspring as a center of it. I want to create lead in Sharpspring as soon as we got a call at RingCentral, I simply add that caller into Sharpspring as a lead, but with VoiceMail Preview Text.

Issue is, I aint able to connect to the App in sandbox I created. I am getting this error Exception: Undefined index: YW-bXESmQIOxjtO00v4RRA #0 /var/www/api/demo/callRecording.php(21): {closure}(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/api/de...', 21, Array) #1 {main} . Please help.

Thanks in advance

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented
Hi Tarek,

I guess that you are using the RingCentral PHP SDK to access the platform. You also use the callRecording demo app to access the call log.

Since the error log you posted above does not reveal much of what was wrong, and the line (21) is an empty in the demo code.

Can you post some more error log or mode code if you have modified the demo code.

You also wrote ".. I simply add that caller into Sharpspring as a lead, but with VoiceMail Preview Text...".

Let assume that the caller has left a voicemail message, you can access the voicemail by first checking the call log item type to see if it is a voicemail $callLogRecord->recording->type == "VoiceMail", then you can get the voicemail binary file and the voicemail transcript if your account plan has voicemail transcript enabled. You can access the voicemail attachment from the $callLogRecord->recording->record.message->uri link.

+ Phong

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tarek-mollah13018 avatar image tarek-mollah13018 commented ·
Hi Phong

Thanks for replying. Well, I have connected with the App in sandbox. I have one another query, maybe if you guys can give me some code (sample) for it.

I want to store the last call details in an Array(including call transcript), because I have to send these values to SharpSpring as I mentioned before. And this script must trigger only when a call recorded on RC. So that it would be an automated process like whenever we will receive a call on RC, we can copy it to SharpSpring

Can you please help me, I will be very thankful to you.

Regards

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·
I don't have sample code in PHP for doing that. But please read this blog to see how you can detect a new call recording in Node JS. It should be easy to write the app in PHP using the RingCentral PHP SDK too.

https://medium.com/ringcentral-developers/how-to-get-a-new-call-recording-notification-ee9f2a6e41a0

https://ringcentral-tutorials.github.io/callrecording-notification-node/?distinctId=167051a7801484-0...

Note, call recording does not include transcript. If you want to transcribe the recorded call, you must get the binary file and use speech to text service from 3rd party service, such as IBM Watson, Google Cloud Platform or AWS speech to text etc.

+ Phong
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys