question

patel8363 avatar image
patel8363 asked Leonard leWang Deactivated edited

Your extension is not allowed to make outbound calls with browser currently, please contact your account representative for an upgrade.

Your extension is not allowed to make outbound calls with browser currently, please contact your account representative for an upgrade.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lee2 avatar image
lee2 answered patel8363 commented
I believe this is because there is no digital line associated to this user. 
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lee2 avatar image lee2 commented ·
We did testing in the sandbox for our CRM and we had to get digital lines for the test extensions
1 Like 1 ·
patel8363 avatar image patel8363 commented ·
so how can i test with sendbox account
0 Likes 0 ·
now it's  working or not??
0 Likes 0 ·
lee2 avatar image lee2 commented ·
Yes we finished and repurposed the numbers. 
0 Likes 0 ·
i need to implement ringcentral api in our site for Make call, receive call, Call log ,Recording,download recording using js or C#
so please give me a integration code
0 Likes 0 ·
Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered
Hi, Patel. If you are using sandbox environment, you can add free digital line(phone) to your extension in here  http://service.devtest.ringcentral.com/ . Need to login with your sandbox account. 
For RingCentral Embeddable, you can find document and examples in here  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys