question

rick-smith2386 avatar image
rick-smith2386 asked rick-smith2386 answered

Can RingCentral work with Goldmine CRM?

Hello,

We use Goldmine CRM and would like to use RingCentral with it to make calls out of GoldMine, I believe this can be done by setting it up as a SIP phone in GoldMine?? But I can't find anything on what settings to use. Is this possible, or am I on the wrong track?

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered
Hi, Rick You can use RingCentral Embeddable to build a CRM integration. This is a blog show how to integrate it into any website using chrome extension .  https://medium.com/ringcentral-developers/build-a-chrome-extension-with-ringcentral-embeddable-bb6fa...
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rick-smith2386 avatar image
rick-smith2386 answered
Thanks for the info. However, Goldmine is windows based (not a web app) has anyone tried this with desktop apps?
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys