question

jeff-stevens avatar image
jeff-stevens asked jitender-kumar3362 commented

Salesforce - log a call - want to add disposition

On the salesforce log a call window (the window that is installed as part of the RingCentral app that is installed in a Salesforce org) - - I need to add an additional field that is on the ActivityHistory record. (That's the record that the window writes to).

My Question is - is there a way to modify this page? Is there a way to write my own custom page? Are there any experts that have been into that portion of integration?

Thanks

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ann-situ11318 avatar image
ann-situ11318 answered
I still don't see how we can do this: edit what fields show up in the Dialer when we're calling a contact in Salesforce. Is this not possible anymore? The only fields that display are "Subject, Contact Name, Related To, and Description". Is there a way to change what the default subject line is or be able to add more fields to this screen?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys