question

bgs12250 avatar image
bgs12250 asked Phong Vu answered

Meetings in sandbox

Is the meetings feature available on sandbox accounts? I created a developer account to test the API integration. I don't see meetings under the Tools menu. I can't apply for the Production until all the requirements are met, and I haven't been able t make a successful call to the meetings endpoint because the user doesn't have the proper permissions.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Khadhar Koneti avatar image
Khadhar Koneti answered

Hi,

There is no way to create meetings in sandbox.

https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/basics/sandbox

1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Upon developer's request (send account's info through this support ticket to the developer support team), we can enable the meeting feature in the sandbox so developer can call the meeting APIs. However, the meeting information such as startUri and the joinUri etc. are just dummy info and cannot be used to launch the meeting app.

Real meeting can only be tested on the production environment!

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys