question

sharmilan-a avatar image
sharmilan-a asked ·

Is there any way to listen embeddable widget actions

I am using RC embeddable widget with CRM.
I have to listen to some actions which are made by the user. Like, when the user opens any contact profile within the widget, is any way to get notified in our app.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, Sharmilan Can use share more about which actions you need? There are no actions when user goto contact page now. If you just need to know which page user is being, we can add a event when user change page.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sharmilan-a avatar image
sharmilan-a answered ·
Yes, exactly. I need to know which page user is being in. Especially, when user viewing a contact profile page. Is that already exists in the widget? how can I use that? I go through a bit in GitHub but I couldn't.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, Sharmilan The feature will be implemented after this PR merged  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable/pull/152
1 comment Share

Great, Thank you very much.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.