question

thujeevan-t avatar image
thujeevan-t asked ·

embeddable voice with multi tenant crm

Trying to integrate embeddable voice with a multi tenant CRM application. Since wildcard URLs aren't permitted as redirect URIs, I'm not sure how to proceed further.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, Thujeevan. Can you show more detail information about how you use it and what you want it to perform. So we can provide correct solution.   

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

thujeevan-t avatar image
thujeevan-t answered ·
Hi Embbnux, thanks for getting back so quickly.

Our CRM application offered in a multi tenant way. For eg. tenant1.salpo.com, tenant2.salpo.com. Hence each instance should have a separate redirect URI to be identified uniquely. But in RC developer console, a client app can't have wildcard domain as a redirect URI. So I'm trying to find a way to integrate with such applications.

Hope you understand the problem. Any leads to the solution would be much appreciated.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, Thujeevan. A RingCentral app can add 10 different redirect uri in developer website. If you want more, you need to create different apps.

thujeevan-t avatar image
thujeevan-t answered ·
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be the right approach I suppose. Tenants would be numerous and increasing.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Let me check with my colleagues to find a good way

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, are you using redirect uri to get access token and request data from RingCentral API. Can you just use default redirect uri and get data from the widget. 
2 comments Share

Thanks, I'm getting it now. Let me try and see how that works.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Were you able to get it to work in your multi tenant?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.