question

thujeevan-t10812 avatar image
thujeevan-t10812 asked lawrence-thaler8035 commented

embeddable voice with multi tenant crm

Trying to integrate embeddable voice with a multi tenant CRM application. Since wildcard URLs aren't permitted as redirect URIs, I'm not sure how to proceed further.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered
Hi, Thujeevan. Can you show more detail information about how you use it and what you want it to perform. So we can provide correct solution.   
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

thujeevan-t10812 answered
Hi Embbnux, thanks for getting back so quickly.

Our CRM application offered in a multi tenant way. For eg. tenant1.salpo.com, tenant2.salpo.com. Hence each instance should have a separate redirect URI to be identified uniquely. But in RC developer console, a client app can't have wildcard domain as a redirect URI. So I'm trying to find a way to integrate with such applications.

Hope you understand the problem. Any leads to the solution would be much appreciated.
1 |3000

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered
Hi, Thujeevan. A RingCentral app can add 10 different redirect uri in developer website. If you want more, you need to create different apps.
1 |3000

thujeevan-t10812 answered
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be the right approach I suppose. Tenants would be numerous and increasing.
1 |3000

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered
Let me check with my colleagues to find a good way
1 |3000

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered lawrence-thaler8035 commented
Hi, are you using redirect uri to get access token and request data from RingCentral API. Can you just use default redirect uri and get data from the widget. 
2 comments
1 |3000

thujeevan-t10812 avatar image thujeevan-t10812 commented ·
Thanks, I'm getting it now. Let me try and see how that works.

0 Likes 0 ·
lawrence-thaler8035 avatar image lawrence-thaler8035 commented ·
Were you able to get it to work in your multi tenant?
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys