News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Application is still pending to approve for production.
Tags: developer sandbox, ringcentral app, app administration
Feb 14, 2024 at 4:26am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
CloudNuro Corp

Dear RingCentral Support Team,

I submitted my application for production approval on 06-02-2024 at 3:20 PM IST, but it has not been reviewed yet. Our company, based in the US, is developing a SaaS Management platform that integrates multiple SaaS applications, including RingCentral.

As a product-based company, we are currently engaged with several enterprise customers. One of our customers is eager to connect their RingCentral account with our platform. It would greatly benefit our operations if you could expedite the review process and approve our application for production.

1707913497994.png

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
CloudNuro

2 Answers
answered on Feb 14, 2024 at 11:34am  

Hi @Phong Vu When I applied it, there was a <5% error. But no problem, If I create another application and the error is <5% within 48hrs then will that be approved?

on Feb 14, 2024 at 12:47pm   •  0 likes

Yes, notify me when you have tested the app.

on Feb 15, 2024 at 2:40am   •  0 likes

I got the approval. But when I am using production credentials like, API URL, Client ID, and Secret for a Free Trial Account, it shows me "Sorry, you currently don't have permission to access this service. Contact your administrator to change permissions." how to fix this?

on Feb 15, 2024 at 7:29am   •  0 likes

Because you don't have a production account and the sandbox account is from a free-tier environment.

As your app is a public app, I guess that your expectation is to provide the service to other RingCentral accounts/users rather than your own RingCentral account. Ask your customers to login your app with their own user credentials.

If you do have a RingCentral production account, login your app with a user under your production account.

answered on Feb 14, 2024 at 7:07am  

Your app has too many failed API calls and that is why it cannot be graduated to the production. Please check the error and fix the issue to reduce the error rate to < 5% of total API calls in within 48 hrs.

screen-shot-2024-02-14-at-70439-am.png

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us