News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Why did you remove Meeting Polls (NOT webinar)
Tags: meetings
Feb 2, 2024 at 6:18am   •   0 replies  •  0 likes
Paul Dobbs

It wasn't great, but there use to be a way to make a poll for Ring Central meetings in your account ahead of the meeting. Unlike others (Zoom, 8x8, Teams, Webex) where you can create a poll in a meeting on the fly.

Now that function seems to be completely gone. No warning. I see however, Ring promoting very hard, its new Webinar mode which has a polling function. Now I see why our new price offer was lower - because Ring intends to recoup that per-user video license decrease with other fees in Webinars to get the features we use to get? There were no warnings in the product update e-mails I get to say this was going to be stripped away. Nor do Webinars meet our need - we do MEETINGS, not webinars, and we use polls in meetings with our clients and our staff.

Please explain why you made this change, and if you indeed to repair and restore this function that we paid for.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us