News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
When I login with Admin account it authenticates me, and when I try to login with any user under that admin account it gives me email or password mismatch error.
Tags: credentials, app administration, rest api, oauth2, authentication
Jul 14, 2023 at 4:46am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Benny Dadon

problem.pngWe have our CRM which is developed in asp.net core. Now we want to integrate RingCentral with our CRM so all users of RingCentral can send or receive SMS, MMS, and Fax from CRM.
So in the start, I created an app using 3-legged authorization in the console which only allows sending an SMS from the main company number, not from all user's phone numbers. I want any user to log in to my admin app and send messages, but the problem I am facing here is that, when I try to log in with my main company credentials, it allows me to log in. However, when I use user credentials to log in to this same app it gives an email or password login error. How this can be achieved.

1 Answer
answered on Jul 14, 2023 at 7:59am  

You are testing in the sandbox environment. Are you sure that those users are under the sandbox account?

If you can login your app in the sandbox environment with a super admin, you can login your sandbox account using that super admin login credentials and check if you have other users (up to 4 users in total) added to your sandbox account.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us