News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Cannot select *conversational messages* campaign for 10DLC TCR Registration
Tags: tcr
Apr 12, 2023 at 11:35am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
William Schudlich

You finally wore me out with the constant calls to set up a SMS campaign. I am trying to set up a campaign for internal, employee-to-employee, conversational only use. When I try to set it up, I get a grayed out Select button. Now what?

screenshot-91.jpg

on Apr 19, 2023 at 7:52am   •  0 likes

I ran into this same issue, did you select your business as non-profit in your brand? I did and upon inspecting the button I see this message. "At this time, TCR does not offer support for conversational messages for non-profit organizations. We recommend using mixed use cases, such as a mixed campaign with low volume or standard messaging."1681915925068.png

on Apr 25, 2023 at 8:50am   •  0 likes

Thank you, Stephen. Very helpful, as we are a nonprofit.

on Apr 19, 2023 at 7:48am   •  -1 likes

Same issue here. I had previously submitted a conversational campaign that was rejected (if ANYONE can share an example of how they got a conversational/passive SMS campaign through, I'd appreciate the insight!).

The box was grayed out as soon as I pressed the button for creating a new campaign...there were no choices beforehand that could have caused the button to be gray.

Please help -- I'd like to try to submit another campaign -- we don't do anything automated, so we're really only looking to text customers/vendors/stakeholders from our RingCentral lines so that our employees don't have to give out their personal cell phone numbers.

on Apr 18, 2023 at 3:30pm   •  0 likes

I have the same issue. Brand registration is approved but when going to add the campaign, conversational is grayed out and can't be selected. We don't even use SMS but trying to stay compliant.

on Apr 12, 2023 at 2:10pm   •  0 likes

@William Schudlich I am assuming something that you selected above this may have greyed this out.
Can you confirm what else you selected?
Also, if it's not correlated to something else, I can dig in with the product team to determine next steps.

on May 4, 2023 at 9:23am   •  1 likes

This absolutely needs to be somewhere on the RC TCR registration page when you go to set up anything. Otherwise, non-profits are spending money and time filling out conversational messaging campaigns when there is NO way they will get approved. We have done this three times now and JUST now after searching the forums do we find that non-profits have to use mixed use campaigns.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us