News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Ring group shared voicemail
Tags: voicemails
Mar 28, 2023 at 8:17am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Matthew Rafacz

I've gone with a "ring group", but I lost the ability to have shared voicemails. I had shared voicemails with "call queues" (after a lot of work), but dropped the "call queue" because there's no call waiting with call queues (a 2.5 year old request is outstanding). I found a page describing how to have shared voicemails during closed hours or if you put the phone on forwarding, but there's not a way to have shared voicemails for missed calls during open hours.

on Mar 28, 2023 at 1:28pm   •  0 likes

Hi Matthew, currently digging information regarding your concern. Please bear with me!

1 Answer
answered on Mar 29, 2023 at 8:13am  

I can't find the page that was describing how to setup shared voicemails (I thought it was updated less than a week ago). But I found this request/post about CC'ing an email for voicemails. That would be sufficient for what I'm looking to do. It says it can be done on request, right?

https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/114295/add-ccs-to-a-voicemail.html

Thanks for the help answering questions on this forum. This forum and you have been a great help.

on Mar 29, 2023 at 8:27am   •  0 likes

Hi Matthew, I was just about to let you know about this. I thought it was already enabled on your account and just lost access again. Yes, please get in touch with Tech Support to enable this feature.

https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us