News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
No Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration Option under Phone System
Tags: sms and text messaging
Mar 15, 2023 at 10:57am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Vernon Ellicott

I have no

Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration
under phone system. How do I go forward and set up my brand? RingCentral's support is the WORST ever! No response and no help at all.

on Mar 20, 2023 at 10:05am   •  0 likes

I too have this problem. I've been registered for a year or so when it started. I have had the company activated but constantly have issues. Currently half of my texting staff do not have texting ability and the other half do. I have been talking to them since November of last year. The one piece of data I've got is they have had an issue with SMS for months.

on Mar 15, 2023 at 10:59am   •  0 likes

@Vernon Ellicott Did you originally submit a PDF version of the TCR registration?

on Mar 15, 2023 at 11:25am   •  0 likes

The instructions say go to my admin portal and then click on Phone system, then click on Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration. There is no Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration option to click on. Can't get past that stage. I don't know how nor are there instructions on how to submit it in pdf format.

1 Answer
answered on Mar 16, 2023 at 11:18am  

They had a webinar last week about 10dlc that was very useful. On that webinar they said to call if you don't see it. They setup a separate 855 support number that's at the bottom of this page https://support.ringcentral.com/sms-registration

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us