News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
All of our outgoing e-mails and faxes are now blocked
Tags: fax
Feb 18, 2023 at 1:44pm   •   0 replies  •  0 likes
Rosalind R. Waldron

(apparently by IP proofpoint, which apparently RC contracts to prevent outgoing spam). We had to move a mile away from our previous place of business, but it was in a different town, so we had to switch from DSL to fiber. It meant going from our prior IP address to a temporary one with a modem, to a final IP address when the fiber was connected, but as soon as we had the final IP address we lost all functionality for outgoing e-mails, and e-mail faxing, which is huge. It has been over a week, with multiple futile attempts to reach RC via the bot, two in person calls totally about an hour with no resolution, and follow up e-mails telling me that RC was closing the case; we have sent multiple requests to proofpoint to unblock us, spoken with the people with our ISP and I am at my wit's end. Anyone with any ideas (other than ditching RC, which is looking increasingly likely)

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us