News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
SMS Registration - No Response
Tags: sms and text messaging
Feb 7, 2023 at 6:27am   •   4 replies  •  1 likes
WALKER PLASTIC SURGERY

Has anyone had luck reactivating their SMS after the registration?? The amount of customers who are complaining that they cannot reach us is growing, and I cannot get anyone on the phone to help me out. I submitted the form and a ticket but no word back. All while I am paying for this service!!

on Feb 28, 2023 at 11:32am   •  1 likes

I'm reaching out to assorted "account reps" that were eminently accessible and responsive during the rollout process and immediately afterwards. Hopefully they can kick this issue and get it handled for us. If I can reach out to somebody and get movement, fine. If not, yes, we will go elsewhere.

on Feb 28, 2023 at 11:26am   •  0 likes

Join the club - RingCentral Support is lack luster, almost non-existent. We are already looking at different VoIP vendors to replace RingCentral. No point in paying a premium for sms/text when it doesn't work. RingCentral needs to get their act together.

on Feb 28, 2023 at 11:07am   •  0 likes

Been weeks here, no responses from RingCentral on difficulties with SMS registration. Web tickets open, and nobody this forum is getting any answers either.

on Feb 28, 2023 at 12:30pm   •  0 likes

@Steve Lansing Every customer's use case is different which makes the process all the more detailed and complex.
I have submitted your concerns to the TCR Program Managers for review and updates. When I have details to share, I will share them with you here.
Feel free to reach out to the Community Team directly with additional questions or support.

Community.Support@RingCentral.com

on Feb 28, 2023 at 12:39pm   •  0 likes

It's been weeks. I guess maybe I'll keep visiting this thread to see if there is some information to share here, sometime before my company's SMS just stops working. Super. How about a human being reaches out to me when I open a ticket, and actually addresses the problem? I realize you can't do anything about it. But that's what we need. It's called support.

on Feb 28, 2023 at 12:59pm   •  0 likes

Again, I have escalated to the TCR Program Manager Team and they are taking a look now.
Our little Community Team is doing our best to support those folks that are coming into the Community space seeking support. it might not be immediate, but we'll either have info to share here or someone will reach out to you directly.

on Mar 7, 2023 at 5:29pm   •  0 likes

Not one person has reached out to me. Nothing is working. My SMS messages are broken, none of the tools that are supposed to be on my admin page are there, and nobody is reaching out to help. Not a word, not one person, nobody is doing anything. I'm done with RingCentral. I spent a long time on the phone, too, but they just pushed me around and blew me off, said they would get back to me. Lies.

on Feb 7, 2023 at 8:17am   •  0 likes

@WALKER PLASTIC SURGERY Please shoot us an email with your account info so we can look into the case that you have open. Community.Support@RingCentral.com

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us