News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
SMS Registry
Tags: sms and text messaging
Jan 12, 2023 at 3:26am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
David Hazen

Confused on the registration. Is Ring Central charging $40 do facilitate the registration process of registering my SMC? They provided me the attached form to fill out for the registry process. Is this all I need to do? is fill out that form and send it to Ring Central. Also, why can't I just submit the form to the csp.campaignregistry.com or should I use Ring Central because there advantages of using you guys to facilitate this process.

1 Answer
answered on Feb 28, 2023 at 11:09am  

February 10th has come and gone and I have no options to deal with this in the admin portal, nor do I receive any responses from RingCentral support regarding this issue.

answered on Jan 12, 2023 at 8:18am  

Is Ring Central charging $40 do facilitate the registration process of registering my SMC?

RingCentral is not currently charging any additional fees for TCR registration. Any fees incurred would be from TCR, Syniverse, or T-Mobile (they would show up on your RingCentral bill, but again we are not charging processing or other fees as part of this process).

The $40 fee specifically is for third party vetting if needed for T-Mobile (they limit SMS to 2,000/mo per brand unless vetting is completed).

As for the charges you will incur and when you will be charged, please look at the bottom of the form provided (last checkbox), additional details will be provided there.

Why can't I just submit the form to the csp.campaignregistry.com

TCR requires businesses to register through their Communications Service Provider or CSP. Unfortunately, this means you are unable to register using their website (for CSP registration only), or register with TCR without going through a CSP.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us