question

Eduardo Rivera avatar image
Eduardo Rivera asked mary-community-moderator commented

Why Nice InContact logs out an agent during unavailable state if the timeout is not reach yet?

Every time an agent goes to a lunch break set the correct unavailable status, I have set the timeout of that code on 47 minutes but when the agents returns to the station the session has been log out after 40 minutes, the agent sets the correct lunch break status every time.

contact center
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Eduardo Rivera, I'm currently checking if there's an explanation for this behavior.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ethan Tome avatar image Ethan Tome mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Has there been any updates on this or any more documentation? This happens to me as well and we have our log-out set to 480 minutes (8 hour day)

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Ethan Tome commented ·

Hi Ethan, unfortunately, I didn't get an answer from Contact Center Team about this. I'll try my best this time, and get back to you. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
pabs008 avatar image pabs008 commented ·

We're having the same issue. We have an "Unavailable - Break" unavailable code defined set to 480 minutes. Agents are getting the "Agent - Timeout" message upon returning from their breaks.

1701886688710.png

1701886756537.png

We do not use Station Profiles.

0 Likes 0 ·
1701886688710.png (38.1 KiB)
1701886756537.png (90.3 KiB)
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ pabs008 commented ·

Hi! Please submit a ticket for this issue at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app