question

Aaron Sago avatar image
Aaron Sago asked Phong Vu commented

Webinars API / Attendee data?

I do not see anywhere in the API documentation an obvious way of pulling a list of upcoming Webinars (for the webinar add-on), their status, and furthermore, the attendee and attendee details. Is there a seperate site/Dev area specifically for webinars that I am missing or does this not exist?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

What platform? I am not aware of any Webinar API from the RingCentral platform. If you meant meetings, then this is the API to get a list of scheduled meetings. Otherwise, there must be some misunderstanding.

4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Aaron Sago avatar image Aaron Sago commented ·

Thank you Phong, I am talking about specifically this: https://www.ringcentral.com/office/features/online-meetings/webinar.html

Do you know if the same APIs apply here? I want to pull back Upcoming webinars, webinar registration data, and attendee data (who attended)

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Aaron Sago commented ·

Let me check and get back to you as soon as I get the info.

1 Like 1 ·
Aaron Sago avatar image Aaron Sago Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Phong Vu - just checking back in. Any news?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys