News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Not able to save emergency address
Tags: log in
Jul 25, 2022 at 5:55am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Harmanpreet Singh

image (5).pngimage (4).pngimage (1).png Hello Team, when I login to ring central i'm not able to save an emergency address. Details below for your reference. kindly do the needful. Phone number:- 13234573040 APP ID:- jyl2lKSJQ4af6WhkXol70w internal server error coming. Attaching screenshot for reference. Kindly do the needful

on Jul 25, 2022 at 9:38am   •  0 likes

What were you trying to do? The screenshots do not tell me how you change the emergency address, using the RC app or using the admin portal? And you also posted the app client id, how is that related to the problem?

on Jul 25, 2022 at 10:02pm   •  0 likes

Hi Phong Vu, i'm trying to login through ring central sdk. when i try to login then this screen will come to enter your emergency address.without entering this i'm not able to login. But when i enter address then this error comes. i posted app client id for the reference.

1 Answer
answered on Sep 22, 2022 at 3:13pm  

Hi, I have the same issue, I tried to place an outbound call and was prompted to update the emergency address, when I clicked Confirm I got this screenshotuntitled.png

on Sep 22, 2022 at 5:38pm   •  0 likes

Can you try this workaround solution.

1. Login the sandbox account service web

2. Select the user (the one you login the RC 'devtest' app)

3. Select the Phones & Numbers and select the 'Phones' tab

4. Click the 'Add Phone' button and at the second step 'Select devices', choose 'Other phones' select the 'Existing phone'

5. Move on to select phone number then at step 4, provide the emergency address

6. Complete other steps then save and go back to the RC 'devtest' app to make a call.

on Sep 23, 2022 at 7:37am   •  0 likes

Thanks Phong, so I was able to add the phone and provided the emergency address, I then went back to devtest, logged out and logged back in as that same user, but still was prompted to enter the emergency address and still failing. Here is the screenshot after I added the phone.screen-shot-2022-09-23-at-102616-am.png

on Sep 23, 2022 at 7:40am   •  0 likes

forgot to mention the 916 number is the one I added that has an emergency address, the 323 one is the original number that does not have an emergency address

on Sep 23, 2022 at 8:14am   •  0 likes

I changed the phone settings and also add a new phone to ext 102. Can you try login the sandbox RC app with either 101 or 102 user and make calls. Also feel free to change the emergency address as I now use the RingCentral HQ address in California.

on Sep 23, 2022 at 8:33am   •  -1 likes

It works! Thanks so much for your help and your persistence

on Sep 23, 2022 at 7:40am   •  0 likes

That's weird as it works for me with that trick. What is your sandbox account main company number?

on Sep 23, 2022 at 7:42am   •  0 likes

I think it is this one? (470) 663-6595

screen-shot-2022-09-23-at-104136-am.png

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us