News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
I can't record call in the sandbox to complete the graduation requirements
Tags: graduation, developer sandbox, call recording
Jul 18, 2022 at 12:30am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Data Science

I need to download call recordings using the API, and I could not pass the graduation requirements as there are no calls in the sandbox environment.

I found the following link and several other questions on this platform, but none worked.
https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/847/graduation-requirements-issue.html

I don't have another user, and when I try to add a new user, I receive a notification saying it will take several minutes. But, users do not appear at all. Please guide me, or I will be thankful if you can directly qualify the app for the production environment.

3 Answers
answered on Jul 18, 2022 at 8:45am  

RingCentral softphone: Only the Ring out option is visible to me in the sandbox mode. (The threads in this forum mentioned adding users, which I couldn't.)

Log in to app.devtest.ringcentral.com: An error message saying, "Sorry, something went wrong on our end and we are having trouble signing you in. Try again later." pops out.

on Jul 18, 2022 at 9:02am   •  0 likes

Are you in the U.S or in other countries? I could login my account w/o any problem. Also, what is your sandbox account id or main company number?

answered on Jul 18, 2022 at 9:07am  

I could log in to app.devtest.ringcentral.com using the latest version of Chrome, and I recorded a call. Thank you for your support.

answered on Jul 18, 2022 at 7:46am  

Are you able to download the RingCentral soft phone to use it with your sandbox? If not, you can also login app.devtest.ringcentral.com with your sandbox user (the default 101). Then make an inbound call from your cell phone (or any other phone) to your extension 101's phone number. Answer the call and click "more" to select the "Record" button to record your call.

You don't need to add more users to create call recording. But if you need to add more users and cannot add, open a support ticket to get help.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us