News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
How can I notify incoming calls to my email?
Tags: notifications
Jun 19, 2022 at 8:51am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Sano & Associates PC

Notifications for all missed calls and voice messages are being sent to my email. How can I receive notifications for incoming but answered calls to my email?

Currently, I have the call forwarded to an external number (phone answering service) and there's no way for me to know that someone called (and answered, unless the message is relayed - if the answering service fails to let me know, I wouldn't know that the personal called...).

1 Answer
answered on Jun 20, 2022 at 9:43am  

Currently, we do not have any option to send email notification for all received calls. Notification emails are only available on voicemail, faxes, missed calls, fax transmission results, and text messages. On the other hand, you can enable your Call Log Delivery Feature. This feature will automatically send you an email of a scheduled report (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly) for all the received calls.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us