question

joe-t avatar image
joe-t asked ·

chrome softphone to sandbox

I can get the RC Softphone working on Linux if I use the Chrome Extentions.  However, it appears to be trying to connect to production.  How do I get it to connect to my sandbox account?  Thank you!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, Joe  If you are using RingCentral from Google Chrome extension V4.0. You can run 'toggleEnv()' in Chrome Developer Tools console of this extension to open environment setting panel. Toggle the Enable button and save. It will start to use sandbox environment. 
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Works great.  Thank you very much.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
And for linux app, we are try to build a Linux Desktop app with RingCentral Embeddable Voice and Electron. If you have any ideas, feel free to add your comment to this issue link.   https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable-voice/issues/104
1 comment Share

I will give it a go and comment here.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.