question

regina avatar image
regina asked ·

Integration: Tracking Solution?

We are looking for a call tracking solution for our small, but growing Customer Call Center (ticketing type system).  Is anyone using any software that integrates well with Ring Central?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

regina avatar image
regina answered ·
We are currently looking at solutions like Fresh Desk.
3 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Regina,  This page shows a list of companies with existing integrations:  http://www.ringcentral.com/office/integrations/overview.html

0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi Mike,

Thank you!  I will take a look!

Regina
0 Likes 0 · ·
You're welcome.  For any 3rd party integration questions you can also visit our  Developers Community . 
0 Likes 0 · ·
paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered ·
Hey Regina,

How are you doing? Curious as to what solution you ended up using. Hope you can fill me in whenever you have the time. Cheers!

John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·
RingCentral is integrated with a number of these solutions that are on our App Gallery. The link above showcases a select few integrations, but the link below lists them all:

I saw the HappyFox integration at the RingCentral Connect Central conference last year and it looked nicely integrated: 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.