News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Production Graduation Requirements Never Met
Tags: developer sandbox, graduation
Feb 10, 2022 at 11:31am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Andrew Prokop

I have an application that only uses Webhook Subscriptions. I would like to move it from the sandbox to production, but it fails the graduation requirements for "5+ API calls per each used endpoint" and "Exercise all requested permissions." My application works fine. I've run it many times, my webhook is always invoked, and I take action on the JSON it sends me. However, I continually see "Your app hasn't made any API calls in the Sandbox yet" and "Webhook Subscriptions" always shows the red checkmark status. I am not sure what I need to do before my application activity is reflected in the graduation requirements. My client ID is: 51l0iRnoQ-a0qA1RoMOPYA

1 Answer
answered on Feb 11, 2022 at 8:15am  

What type of events do you subscribe for notification? You should also add permissions required for some event and other API you may need to call later. Because once the app is graduated, you will not be able to change the permissions anymore.

To exercise the "Webhook Subscriptions" permission, you can add functions to read the subscription, and to delete or to renew the subscription. Test it like in real production when you need to check when/if it expires or to delete it when your app is no longer need it etc.

If you do not need anything like that, for this test app, I can help move the app to production manually.

Let me know.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us