News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Edit a scheduled RingCentral Video meeting without o365
Tags: ringcentral video
Jul 8, 2021 at 8:46am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
bill-shannon

With RingCentral Meetings, we could use the app to modify/delete any scheduled meetings. How can we do this once we're transitioned over to the RingCentral Video platform, keeping in mind that we use an on-prem Exchange server (not o365)?

on Jul 8, 2021 at 10:31am   •  0 likes

There is no option to modify a scheduled meeting in the RingCentral app. Kindly add a feature request in our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/. To know more about other features with RingCentral, you can always visit https://support.ringcentral.com/.

on Jul 8, 2021 at 10:39am   •  1 likes

I'm concerned with this approach. Currently, my delegate schedules meetings for me and then I start them by clicking on the Start button beside the meeting listed in the RingCentral Meetings app. How will I be able to do this in the new RingCentral Video environment?

on Sep 7, 2023 at 11:44am   •  0 likes

Our company is the same situation. I have gone to the Ideas page and there are several requests already for the ability to see pending meetings without being forced to integrate with Outlook/O365 or Google calendars. While I see that integration is nice for the end user, it is not always possible in secure environments. We would like the old method described by Bill put back into production.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us