Idea

jon-etxeberri avatar image
jon-etxeberri Posted ·

Zoho: RingOuts to Softphone

I use Zoho and the RingOut feature only works with the deskphone, not the softphone. So if I want to use a wireless headset for my computer I can't because the RingOut only goes to the hard phone. I would need a blue tooth device that runs two devices at once, which seems to be a very difficult this to find.

If we could choose where the RingOut goes, or even to both devices that would be great!!!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jon-etxeberri avatar image
jon-etxeberri Posted ·
Yes this is a huge problem for me too, I would really like this fixed.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean Posted ·
RingCentral did not build the Zoho integration, Zoho built this integration.

If you have support issues or would like to suggest improvements on this integration, you can use the "Supported By Zoho" link on the App Gallery for Zoho:  https://developers.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html#/app/zoho

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.