Idea

scott-brumley avatar image
scott-brumley Posted ·

Zapier - Suggested Integration

I use this App ( Zapier.com) which is an IFTTT app (IF This Then That).   I would like to see integration with with them.   IFTTT relies on Triggers and fires Actions.

For example when a new Call Log record is created, it could set off a trigger to cause the record to be pushed to another application (In my case, Quickbase). This is a lot more automated than daily manually exporting and importing.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak Posted ·
Thank you for the valuable suggestion Scott. We would definitely want to consider this for our integrations with the IFTTT applications. We would certainly keep you updated on this. Thanks.
2 comments

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I would also like to request Zapier integration. We currently use Zapier with some of our other business applications and it would become tremendously helpful if RingCentral communicated with Zapier.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Please contact us at devsupport@ringcentral.com if you are interested in participating in a beta release of this capability. Thanks.
0 Likes 0 · ·
benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean Posted ·
To developers following this idea suggestion, in the coming months we'll have some exciting updates for you relating to the RingCentral-Zapier integration.

The RingCentral Developer Blog is the source you'll want to watch for these types of announcements:

- Visit the blog page and subscribe to receive email updates (just enter your email, and click the Subscribe button):  https://developers.ringcentral.com/blog.html

- RingCentral Developer Blog RSS Feed:  https://blog.ringcentral.com/category/developer-platform/feed

john-cunningham avatar image
john-cunningham Posted ·
I would like to add my vote for this integration as well. Zapier provides support for most of the cloud based services that we use to run our small business.  Having RingCentral integration to allow for call logging to Salesforce would be a timesaver and assist in maintaining the integrity of our records.
1 comment

Please contact us at devsupport@ringcentral.com if you are interested in participating in a beta release of this capability. Thanks.
0 Likes 0 · ·
John Wang avatar image
John Wang Posted ·

nicholas-hall avatar image
nicholas-hall Posted ·
+1 on Zapier.com integration! I'm using Zapier to link nearly all of my other web apps like salesforce, kissflow, and zoho creator. Not having my phone system communicate with my CRM is a huge gap in my marketing workflow. Zapier would fix that pretty quick.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean Posted ·
We have not made the official announcement, but for anyone interested in connecting their RingCentral account data for use in Zapier, we are in beta for your triggers and actions to create interoperability with the nearly 700 services and applications listed in the Zapbook.

https://zapier.com/zapbook/ringcentral/

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.