Idea

scot-levan avatar image
scot-levan Posted ·

When will Ring Central integrate with Skype for Business for Mac?

Would like ot have SfB integration for the MAc the same as you do for Windows.  We are a Mac shop and a SfB user as well.  If this doesn't happen soon, I will make a case to leave RingCentral and go SfB as it will be cheaper and easier to support as part of our O365 subscription.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vb avatar image
vb Posted ·
Hi Scott,

Currently, we do have RC integration with O365 
https://developer.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html/app/312709020-312709020-7gufiGT3T3CCuCP37hMDaQ~sI...

I will need to check with the integrations team on road map for supporting SfB for RC on mac. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

scot-levan avatar image
scot-levan Posted ·
This forces you to use the web application for O365.  You have an integration to SfB on the windows client and the same for the MAc and Windows Outlook client.  Looking for the same thing on the SfB Mac client, which is the same functionality you have on the Windows SfB client.  Thanks
1 comment

no update on this?
0 Likes 0 · ·
marc-bardwell avatar image
marc-bardwell Posted ·
Hi - Any update on this? I am quite surprised that you have not released a Skype for Business App for Mac yet

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.