News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Can't Login to Support
Tags: login error
Dec 9, 2020 at 7:18am   •   6 replies  •  2 likes
rational

When I try to login to support.ringcentral.com with the same login information I successfully login to service.ringcentral.com with I get and error message.

Login Error

REGISTRATION_HANDLER_ERROR

Your identity provider sent incorrect information

on May 21, 2021 at 3:38pm   •  0 likes

I'm having this issue and have tried different browsers and deleting cache/cookies and restarting the browser but the problem continues. How can I get this issue resolved?

on May 24, 2021 at 7:16am   •  0 likes

Hi @alex-garcia1, we're sorry for the late response. Let us know if you still have issue.

on May 24, 2021 at 7:38am   •  0 likes

Just tested again and its still happening, I can't login to the support site. I have no trouble logging into the regular RingCentral site.

on May 24, 2021 at 7:40am   •  0 likes

Kindly send us a screenshot so we can check on this. Email us at community.support@ringcentral.com.

on Dec 16, 2020 at 1:02pm   •  0 likes

I am also receiving the same error message. Tried four different browsers but getting the same error.

on Dec 14, 2020 at 9:22am   •  0 likes

I've been getting this same error since last Friday. I'm trying to sign in using Google, as I've always done, but it does the same thing if I try logging in using my phone number + password.

I've tried clearing browser data, no change.

on Dec 14, 2020 at 11:31am   •  0 likes

@jeff-haussler Just responded to your other thread. Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue.

on Dec 10, 2020 at 3:08am   •  0 likes

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. Could you do what ever you did for the other then I will clear cash and cookies and try it myself again

on Dec 11, 2020 at 10:53am   •  1 likes

Hello @Mirko Gasparovic. We refreshed your user email also on the backend. Can you clear the cache and cookies, please? Thank you!

on Dec 14, 2020 at 10:38am   •  0 likes

I need this backend refresh also, I'm facing the same error.

on Dec 9, 2020 at 7:24am   •  0 likes
on Dec 9, 2020 at 7:58am   •  0 likes

Thanks for the info. I did read that post but it's been months since it was "a known issue" with no update.

on Dec 9, 2020 at 12:42pm   •  0 likes

Can you clear your cache and cookies, and try again @rational. We refreshed your user email on the backend.

on Dec 10, 2020 at 5:24am   •  1 likes

Whatever you did it seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you.

on Dec 9, 2020 at 2:13pm   •  0 likes

I'm getting the same error still after clearing cache and cookies. Get the salesforce error when I hit Try Again. @Jessica-Community_Moderator please refresh my account if possible. It's been broken for several months now.

on Dec 9, 2020 at 2:23pm   •  0 likes

Hi @Oliver Orlicki. Can you try clearing your cache and cookies and trying again?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us