News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Share Reports to Other Users - Analytics
Tags: analytics and reporting
Feb 20, 2020 at 8:18am   •   5 replies  •  1 likes
hannah-tieu

There should be a feature under Analytics, that allows the creator who manages the reports, to be able to share those reports to other users as well.

on Jul 7, 2023 at 11:11am   •  0 likes

The subscription report does not update the time span. It is set for weekly, but just keeps sending the same time span report every week. How do we get this to update?

on Jul 24, 2023 at 6:17am   •  0 likes

I have a performance report set-up for the Yesterday's and Last Work Week and it does update the date range when the report is sent out via email.

on Jul 24, 2023 at 1:01pm   •  0 likes

Thank you! I hadn't realized we needed to pick that timeframe; I thought if I said June 1st -- June 6th it would update to June 8th--June 13th.

on Feb 21, 2023 at 10:13am   •  1 likes

When a user leaves so does the report. This is what we are trying to avoid. Being able to copy a report from one user to another would be extremely beneficial in this instance.

on Feb 20, 2023 at 1:48pm   •  1 likes

I think this is a great idea. I would even settle for the capability for the admin to copy reports from one user to another. We've had employees leave and lost the reports they generated and sending out to staff.

on Aug 28, 2020 at 2:11am   •  0 likes

The subscriptions is great to send out the report, but what if someone wants to run the report on their own? They would need to build a replica of the report that I already created.

1 Answer
answered on Feb 24, 2020 at 1:03pm  

Hello Hannah!

You can create a subscription through the Analytics Portal.

By doing that it will send directly to your email and you can forward it to your team member. 

You can click this link on how you can do it. 

Please let me know if you have further questions!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us