News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Assigning Numbers to a Campaign
Tags: admin portal
Mar 14, 2023 at 3:11pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Merrilee Guarini

Hello, We just had our Brand approved yesterday, still waiting on the Campaign (submitted yesterday as well). At what point do we assign the associated phone number(s) to the Campaign, only once it has been approved/registered? Do we list our RingCentral main number or any that we use? (Initially I thought we were told main number, and that RC would link the numbers as needed, future numbers, etc.). We are a new customer so we have not "migrated" our numbers yet form our old provider (afraid to lose texting capabilities while this TCR confusion was going on). So, assuming our Campaign is approved, what is the next step, do we need to get Implementation involved first? Is there a video or tutorial for this last step? Thank you very much!

on Mar 14, 2023 at 4:14pm   •  0 likes

Great to hear, @Merrilee Guarini
It sounds like you have a strategy!

I would wait to confirm that your Campaign has been completed, then get your numbers moved over to RingCentral, and finally, move the numbers you want to enable with SMS under the Campaign.

This link should help you get an understanding of the number assignment process, but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/Setting-up-TCR-registration-assigning-numbers-to-SMS-campaigns.html?brand=RingCentral&product=MVP&language=en_US

on Mar 15, 2023 at 10:51am   •  0 likes

How did you get your brand approved? My menu does not have the link to add my brand.

on Mar 15, 2023 at 11:30am   •  0 likes

Hi Vernon, we had the option in our Admin Portal (not sure when it was added), under Phone System tab at the top, then on lefthand menu: Enhanced Business SMS/10DLC TCR Registration. No idea what 10DLC is! I had submitted a PDF but after being in limbo for a long time, they (our sales rep) suggested we complete the portal registration instead. I had read somewhere there was a "soft" rollout and eventually everyone would get it?? Good luck.

on Mar 15, 2023 at 11:37am   •  0 likes

That option under Phone System does not exist for me. What is the portal registration?

on Mar 15, 2023 at 11:46am   •  0 likes

Sorry for the confusion Vernon, I meant the TCR registration within the portal. Maybe they need to add that for you. Have you seen this vimeo? Becky can confirm if it's still up to date...

https://vimeo.com/800943217/8d31b26599

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us