News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
504 Gateway Time-out Error when logging into RingCentral App
Tags: log in
Dec 8, 2022 at 6:48am   •   3 replies  •  2 likes
Katie Ng-Mak

When I try to log into my RingCentral App, I get a "504 Gateway Time Out" error. Is the RingCentral App down? I tried clearing my cookies and cache, but it doesn't help. Please advise.

I also want to mention that I log into the RingCentral App everyday and have never had issues and this is happening for the first time when logging in on my laptop and on my Android phone.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 6:58am   •  1 likes

Same for me, I have RC app on desktop, phone, and iPad. All of which I cannot log into at the moment, about an hour now. Redownload, restart, etc nothing working at the moment

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:01am   •  1 likes

We are running to the same issue. Several of our call center staff members cannot log in.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 6:52am   •  1 likes

I am having the same issue.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 6:53am   •  0 likes

Thank you for responding Jason. Have you heard of this being a system-wide isssue? Can someone from RingCentral Support provide feedback? I tried calling in to speak to a live agent but couldn't get through after waiting over 20 minutes

1 Answer
answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:14am  

I was on hold for over 30 minutes trying to get through to Customer Care and hung up and found this post!

answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:01am  

My staff cannot log in either - in Delaware

answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 6:58am  

Same for me, I have RC app on desktop, phone, and iPad. All of which I cannot log into at the moment, about an hour now. Redownload, restart, etc nothing working at the moment

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us