News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Scheduler Issues
Tags: o365
Oct 27, 2021 at 8:53am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
erik-vlach

Has anyone had issues with Scheduler?

I installed it a week or two ago via the On Premises install and it would show up under the Outlook 2016 Ribbon when I click New Appointments. This week it is greyed out so I removed it. After re-adding now it only shows up when I create a New Email and only if I click the blue Add-Ins icon on the ribbon. One machine I am unable to Sign In as the Sign In button in the right nav doesn't do anything. A second machine I can sign in but I only get the options within the right navigation box, I don't get any time or date options within my email. If I do the same process in the portal (again On Premises; ex; mail.company.com/owa) I can sign in, I get the options in the right nav and in my email body I can schedule times and dates.

on Oct 27, 2021 at 4:00pm   •  0 likes

@erik-vlach Thanks for sharing this experience. Have you created a case with support for this?
They might be able to help troubleshoot this a little.
Someone might pop in and have some input on their experience, but in the meantime, let me know if I can help to get you some support to identify why you're experiencing varied issues on different machines!

on Oct 28, 2021 at 7:46am   •  1 likes

Thanks Becky, I did open a ticket and currently working through the issue. Its a tough one so any fix info from the community that had similar issues would be appreciated!

on Oct 28, 2021 at 8:03am   •  0 likes

Absolutely, @erik-vlach - that's what we're here for!
Reach out if we can assist further.

on Oct 28, 2021 at 11:15am   •  1 likes

Looks like my Office suite just needed the latest updates. Everything seems to be functioning now.

on Oct 28, 2021 at 11:16am   •  0 likes

Oh! Great news! Keep us in the loop if anything else should come up!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us